Have you heard the story of Abraham Lincoln insulting Lewis Cass, governor of the Michigan Territory, by combining the words “Michigan” and “gander” to make him sound as foolish as a goose? I guess the people of Michigan didn’t feel too insulted since they went on to vote for Lincoln twice and eventually embraced the term.
Well, maybe the Yoopers didn’t embrace the term. But us Trolls love them anyway.
- jacksonianlibertine reblogged this from lewiscass and added:
- lewiscass reblogged this from thesunsetside
- sunshinedaisieswindmills reblogged this from whiskeyfortheway and added:
- thebiobabe likes this
- whiskeyfortheway reblogged this from thesunsetside and added:
- thesunsetside posted this